At the foot of Hortus Mountain not far from Pic Saint-Loup, Diane introduces you to the hinterland using Camargue horses. Since 2007, teaching classes for adults and children as well as week-long courses have broadened our offer.
Coming to Les Farfadets is an opportunity to indulge in a magnificent setting while learning horse riding and riding trails suited to your level with horses that can do everything except talk. All you need in terms of equipment are long pants and trainers. Helmets can be supplied.
Les Farfadets can also keep your horses at livery throughout the year or while you are on holiday.
See you very soon, Diane.
- Cheques and postal orders (F)
- Holiday vouchers (F)
Free of charge
Reception of groups : yes
Number of persons : de 2 à 10
- Countryside - Pic Saint Loup : 10km
- Lakeside or pondside : 10km
- In the forest - Garrigue : 0
- Town - Saint Mathieu de Tréviers : 8km
- Near a Voie Verte (Green Way)